During the training in the specialty "Operation of port technical equipment" professional competencies of mechanical engineers are formed for enterprises and organizations that design, operate, install and repair hoisting and transport, construction, road machinery and equipment.
During their studies, students gain knowledge and skills of three-dimensional computer modeling, are engaged in the study of crane mechanisms and metal structures in modern computing software based on the methods of finite and boundary elements.
Training of mechanical engineering specialists is carried out with the use of modern forms and methods of teaching.
The main disciplines studied by students of the specialty:
- Port lifting and transport equipment and technological equipment
- Complex mechanization of reloading works
- Operation of port transhipment equipment and organization of supervision
- Design of specialized reloading complexes
- Reliability of machines
- Optimization and automation of reloading machines and processes
- Microprocessor control
- Operational assessment of the quality of design solutions in the design of machines
Categorías CINE (ISCED)