The objective of the EMSHIP education platform is to provide a high education level in Naval Architecture and Ship & Offshore Design, through 2 years Master Courses.
EMSHIP gives the opportunity to candidates to demonstrate their talents and offer them the necessary skills to work in this challenging industry.
EMSHIP Added Values:
- Two engineering degrees (double degree) awarded by two European countries (Belgium and Germany, France or Poland), giving in Europe access to the Title of Engineer;
- Mobility in minimum two EU countries, with a possibility of Internship in a 3rd one (Italy, Romania, UK and France, but also worldwide in Japan, USA, Australia, Korea, Brazil, ….)
- High diversity of specialization: Pleasure craft (Solent, UK) , yacht design (UNIGE, Italy), CFD and hydrodynamics (ICAM-France, UGAL Romania), Offshore structures, Production, Ship design, Structures, …
- Full English education, with opportunity to learn French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, …
- INTERNSHIP in Industry - shipyard, class. Societies, … (3 to 5 months)
- Possibility to apply for SCHOLARSHIP
online application http://onlineapp.emship.eu/index.php/application-registration
- European Commission scholarships: 8 Scholarships for Non-European candidates.
- Consortium scholarships: for EU and NON EU candidates. The number and amount of scholarships will be fixed according to the number of students registered and their nationality. It will be distributed according of their CV and their motivation
- Industrial scholarships: provided by Emship industrial partners - shipyards, ship designers, classification societies, manufacturers, ship-owners, operators, etc.(3 students per cycle)
- Scholarships from Liege University: for EU and non EU students
- Academic scholarships: for excellent and good applicants
This Master is open to students having at least a bachelor in 3 years (180 credits), but there are some prerequisites Of course students having bachelor in 4 or 5 years, or students with a master degree are also welcome, but similarly, the same prerequisites apply.
English practice is mandatory as all the lectures are in English