This program is designed to cultivate talented marine engineers, by promoting their knowledge and skills in technical management, maintenance and supervision over modern ships’ main engines, as well as capabilities in technological development for marine engine related services and products.
The detailed objectives are as follows:
● Deepen knowledge of the performance of ships’ engines, and on the technical management, maintenance and supervision of engines;
● Master basic test technologies, data analysis and computer application programming technology as well as be competent in scientific research, teaching and management;
● Excel at both theory and practice, especially in legal framework of IMO and EU for ship-borne GHG control and energy efficiency promotion, and related practical operations;
● Potentially fit for the design, research, management and supervision for maritime-related GHG control and energy efficiency promotion after graduation
● Undergraduate degree or above
● Aged 35 or below
● TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 (or above)
Native English speakers and applicants whose previous degree was taken in English are exempted from the language requirement.