The student selects a specific research topic in collaboration with a supervisor. The student designs and conducts a research project. The student analyses the data and reports his/her findings both in written and oral form.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to
- design a research project.
- gather and analyse data from a research project.
- keep a detailed research diary.
- can report the results of a research project as a short manuscript for publication in peer-reviewed literature.
- report the results of a research project in a short lecture.