The profile of the study program comprises the development of technical knowledge and professional qualification in the area of education and training in Electricity and Energy, as well as the development of transversal skills to promote integration into active life.
There are scholarships and social support for students
- Perform the installation and regular maintenance and repair operations of regulation and control installations, used in conventional electromechanical and HVAC systems, in residential and service buildings
- Carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC installations and DHW production based on renewable sources, in residential and service buildings
- Carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of installations for the production of electricity from low-power renewable sources
- Carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of installations for the use of low voltage electrical energy, telecommunications installations in buildings and urbanizations, signaling and protection, industrial and medium and low voltage electrical energy distribution
- Design and implement systems based on the integration of information and communication technologies, for the purpose of monitoring, regulating and commanding installations for the production, use and management of energy
- Perform tasks to support the monitoring of energy installations within the scope of energy audits and maintenance work, using measuring devices and equipment
- Supervising teams and planning work execution tasks within the scope of activities related to electrical installations, telecommunications installations, regulation and command installations and renewable energy systems
You can apply for enrollment in a CTeSP (Specialized Technological Higher Education Course) if you meet one of the following criteria: holders of a secondary education diploma or legally equivalent qualification; those who have passed the specially designed exams to assess the ability to pursue higher education for individuals over 23 years old, conducted in accordance with Decree-Law No. 64/2006 of March 21, for the specific course in question; holders of a Technological Specialization Diploma, a Higher Professional Technician Diploma, or a higher education degree, who wish to pursue professional requalification.