An Interreg North Sea Region (NSR) co-funded project which aims to enhance regional innovation support capacity to increase long-term innovation levels and support smart specialisation strategies. To achieve this, RIGHT concentrates its efforts on developing the skills of the workforce relevant for SMEs in the participating regions within the energy and blue sectors.
Seven countries and 14 partners in the NSR including regional partners, knowledge/R&D partners and industrial development bodies.
- NORWAY: Vestland County Council (LB), Alver Municipality, GCE Ocean Technology, NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster.
- THE NETHERLANDS: The Province of Groningen, Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- UNITED KINGDOM: Fife Council (Scotland)
- SWEDEN: Skåne Region, Industrial Development Center South (IUC Syd)
- BELGIUM: The Province of Antwerp, Ghent University
- GERMANY: The Johann Daniel Lawaetz Institute, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW)
- DENMARK: Vordingborg Erhverv