The aim of the program is to train professionals for ships and ports power plants operation and maintenance, for:
- Position of ships officer of engineering (In accordance of “Law of Georgia on Seafarers Training and Certification”);
- Managing position in governmental or private companies related to maritime transport operation, regulation and control;
- Lecturer in educational institution.
Resultados del aprendizaje
Program provides training for highly professional specialists, which can be employed:
- Companies operating in maritime business, crewing, stevedore, consulting and other companies;
- Governmental organizations related to maritime transport regulations;
- Higher Educational Institutions.
Persons with bachelor’s degree or an equal educational level in engineering or maritime sciences and wish to change specialization. The program is not dedicated for those who already has degree in marine engineering. Those who wish to study on masters program should pass the minimum level unified master’s exams (test type B) and exams defined by BSMA:
1. English Language;
2. Basics of Technical Mechanics.
Categorías CINE (ISCED)