- Robotic control mechanisms
- Simulation environments
- Real time knowledge representation
- Real time decision making and search
- Real time scheduling and allocation
- Decision making under uncertainty
- Autonomous aerial, ground and underwater robots
Fundamental programming and algorithms
Admission to a programme of study is required:
- Computer Science (PHD-CS)
- Information Security (PHD-IS)
- Information Security and Communication (PHISCT)
Resultados del aprendizaje
Having completed the course, the candidate should have:
- The candidate is in the forefront of knowledge within the fields of artificial intelligence in robotics and simulated environments.
- The candidate can evaluate the expediency and application of robotic control mechanisms, aspects of simulated environments, real-time decision making and planning mechanisms, temporal representations in research and development projects.
- The candidate has the ability to discuss and explain robotic control mechanisms, aspects of simulated environments, real-time decision making and planning mechanisms, temporal representations methods.
- The candidate can formulate real time computational problems using robots and simulation environments.
- The candidate can implement real time solutions to complex problems in various robotic and simulation domains.
- The candidate has the ability to communicate and lead discussions on recent research about computational real time decision making in robotic and simulation environments.
- The candidate has the ability to evaluate and critique mechanisms for real time problem solving for various domains using robotics and simulations.
Categorías CINE (ISCED)
Mecánica y profesiones afines a la metalistería