The mission of the Department of Mechanical Engineering is to produce graduates who serve society by providing quality education and by conducting strong research. The department offers M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Mechanical Engineering.
The M.S. program coversthermal & fluid engineering, manufacturing, control & automation, and mechanical system design to provide students with the ability to solve technical problems in mechanical engineering.
- Precision machining for marine equipment
- Renewable Energy
- NVH(Noise Vibration and Harshness)
- Thermal engineering, Thermal and Reverse Osmosis type Desalination Systems
- Design and Control of Underwater Robots
- Metal Forming Analysis
- Engine performance Exhaust emission reduction technologies
- ultiscale and multiphysics simulations
Machinery and operators