The course consists of two modules each 3,75 stp. Elective modules are:
- Fleet management and supply chains;
- Equipment and techniques in fishing and fish farming;
- Underwater technology;
- Ocean System Simulation.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
- Engineering and ICT (MTING)
- Marine Technology (MIMART)
- Marine Technology (MSN1)
- Marine Technology (MTMART)
Recommended previous knowledge
All mandatory subjects in the 3rd and 4th year for the "Fisheries and Aquaculture" specialization.
Required previous knowledge
The course is only accessible for students admitted to the master programmes Marine Technology and Engineering and ICT.
The course shall give in-depth knowledge within design and operation of vessels and systems for fisheries and aquaculture.