The Degree in Systems Engineering and Computer Technologies (LESTI) aims to train professionals with a solid basic technical background, in the areas of intelligent systems, information technologies, information systems, information and communication technologies, development of computer applications, bases of data, algorithms and data structures, operating systems, computational systems and their functioning and in the integration and selection of support equipment for technologies and information systems and intelligent systems.
Applications to public higher education are made annually through national competitions and/or special competitions.
Merit scholarships are awarded by the Directorate-General for Higher Education to students who have achieved outstanding academic success, regardless of their income.
• Understand the strategic relevance, implement and manage organizational information systems, selecting, installing, configuring and interconnecting the main types of computer systems that support them
• Develop organizational change projects aimed at improving the functioning of the organization, by taking advantage of the potential of Information Technology
• Install and administer operating systems and computer networks
• Select and integrate equipment related to Communication Technologies
• Conceive and develop isolated, multimedia, web and mobile applications, using different programming paradigms and databases
• Develop, install and manage Intelligent Systems
• Select the latest IT Technologies for the development of (Smart) Systems
• Working in a team, learning autonomously, adapting to new situations, having initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and motivation for quality